Types of Nursing Careers - Page 3Register Today!
- May 24, '06 by jkk463This information is wonderful. I try to explain to my daughter and other young people that nursing is an awesome profession. However, they know that I work a medical/surgical unit and they respond that they don't think they could handle the "Blood & Guts" part of nursing. This list of the different types of nursing will be used by me to point out the many different types of nursing. Thank you for sharing your gathered information.
Take Care & God Bless, jkk
PS, Good luck with your schoolingLast edit by jkk463 on May 24, '06
- May 31, '06 by FitnessmomHello everyone! I'm new to this website and nursing is a second career for me as well. I am a nursing student and am very excited about my career goal. This information was very helping in picking an area of concentration...thank you!!
- Jul 8, '06 by xiaheTHANK YOU!!!!
this will help me guide me as i go through nursing school so i can decide what i want to specialize in. ♥
- Jul 8, '06 by bellefemmeHi MONA,
Well done and thank u for enlightening the numerous members. GOD BLESS YOU.
- Jul 8, '06 by sfaoldguyThanks for the list... Very helpful...
- Oct 10, '06 by Crescent_criesThanks for the informationon nursing career. I was pretty undecided as to which nursing program to go into, but you have helped me out with these information.
- Dec 22, '06 by noelskyhThanks for the info mona.
- Dec 23, '06 by mauxtav8rThanks for this list. I'm still not sure which direction to go, but there are some options mentioned here that I'd not considered.
- Jan 4, '07 by SoapyWOW!! That's great info! I'm kinda new to this site and nursing (still taking my prerequ's). Ok...so question....to do any of those types of nursing, can you have your ADN or do you have to have a BSN? (still kinda confused about the ADN/BSN thing.) THANKS!
- Jul 3, '07 by bassplayerrobHospital nursing gets really stressful. Try rehab or Skilled nursing.