Working night shift can be hazardous to your life. Here's 5 tips on how to adapt...
- Paint your bedroom walls black (to sleep during the day)
- Do not adopt a new pet (you don't want it waking you up while you sleep)
- Stay away from the coffee (you'll end up in the bathroom every hour if you do)
- Stay away from the Zombie in room 101
- Ignore Vlad when he tells you to drink some of his Hawaiian Punch.
In the spirit of Halloween, add your night-shift
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
Oct 18, '13
by Madras, ASN, RN
I always break night for the first night in a series, that way it's easy for me to sleep the next morning. Then a nap before shift the second night, sleep in the am then another nap before the third night, stay awake and go about my day after that.... Sleep like a rock that night. That way when I wake up in the a.m I'm on the same schedule as hubby and kiddo for a few days.
Add in black out curtains and a deadbolt and sweet dreams
Last edit by Madras on Oct 18, '13
: Reason: Más info