- by HunnieBadger May 17So I was given good news by the NCBON! I'm being given back my licensure with stips for the next few years. I am ready to get back to my career, but I also feel like I have a better grasp on who I am now. Things that I forgot about myself or put to the side because of my addiction. I am truly grateful for the second chance, and this new awakening that I've had!
Now time to find a job lol...If anyone has any suggestions or ideas or even places that are friendly to nurses in recovery I'd appreciate any suggestions! I'm in North Carolina...
- May 17 by GA_RN2006Congrats..
Best of luck in all you do :~)
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- May 17 by NutmeggeRNGood for you! Stay well!
- May 17 by Esme12Congratulations! Don't get discouraged jobs are tight out there for everyone!
I wish you the best!!!!
- May 17 by PaperButterflyThat's wonderful! You will find a job - you know what they say, just do the right thing, and the rest will follow. And it will : )
- May 17 by avaloncarCongrats. We all deserve a second chance. Good luck.
- May 17 by TXRN2congratulations!!! now you can begin the second phase of this journey!!
- May 17 by HunnieBadgerThank you all