Hi fellow nurses! I am just starting with my NCLEX application process and I am encountering lots of problems
. I tried to read threads but some are outdated way back 06's and made me more confused. So here's the thing. I am a licensed Filipino nurse but currently residing in IL. I tried to call Continental testing lots of times but always get directed to voicemail. Maybe you guys can help me...
1. I requested CT-NUR at PRC and they gave it back to me after I filed it up. I thought it said do not return to applicant? Can I myself send it to Continental Testing or I don't need it cause my CES report indicates my licensure validity? (What I realized in here is that I downloaded the form on Continental Testing website saying to return to the applicant and it is different from the one in IDFPR that indicates do not return to applicant. Besides that there is no difference at all. This is very confusing
2. On the 4-page application form on part III, It was asking how many years in college did I completed, you see I transferred fr 2 different schools, should I just do the same thing I did on my CES report and only indicate my school where I graduated and my years there?
3. Also, on part III, what should I put on the specialized training? I totally have no idea.
4. On part VII, what should I answer on a-b-c?
5. Can I get my fingerprint even though I haven't passed my application on CT?
6. And lastly, after you completed all the requirements, how long did it took you before you receive your ATT? (Just a survey) cause I don't know when to quit my job so I can concentrate on studying.
Any answers would really be helpful! I'm so clueless, I needed some guidelines. THANK YOU!!!