Look out. Ask what she means EXACTLY by "hand holding". Often it means....
1. MD that yells and shouts, at you, at everybody
2. MD that refuses to chart until a week later, if he does at all, and then wants you to try to OR schedule with crap for patient records.
3. MD that along with refusing to chart, refuses to learn the EMR too and the practice looses money because of him.
4. MD that will expect you do do all of his worker's comp paperwork
(this is big easy money in ortho, lots do it ...that is, have you do it)
5. Most of all, it means a basket case that they shove off on a new RN every 3 months or so.
Be careful. They warn you - which seems ridiculous, but they feel like they are throwing you in with Nutball MD, and even though they all know he's a PITA, they'd rather actually blame you for accepting the job, since they DID forewarn you. Thats some crazy crap too, now isn't it.