Denied by the California BON....help - page 15
by stacey05 54,839 Views | 269 Comments
I graduated BSN in the Philippines 2007 After taking the exam 2x they re-evaluate my application and found out that i did not qualify to take the exam. I found out that my cases did not meet there requirements. 1st question:... Read More
- 0Feb 23, '12 by honeypie2008@dee07 i have a friend of mine taking nclex in california same school and same batch of mine she got her att she's about to take exam this month.. just ask your analyst tell her that our school produces a lot of nurses who passed and meet our requirements... if u dnt mind can u send me a copy of your curriculum and i will compare mine if there's any difference.. i think there's a changes of curriculum after my batch 2008
- 0Feb 23, '12 by ratnik13for now, i'm planning to take LVN and maybe later move to another state or take nursing classes. they said that if you take NCLEX-RN in another state, and apply reciprocity here,still the same process for us applying right now.they will go through you requirements.it's either you move to another state, be an RN and stay there or,if you really want to be here in CA, you need to take nursing classes for your deficiencies..goodluck
- 0Feb 24, '12 by proudpinayQuote from jpinay28your right with that kabayan..super agree...I know how u feel.. I really hate it.. Processing , expenses.. Messed up everything.. At least we're here in US and we have option.. A lot of nurses in the Philippines want to be here.. We can do this.. No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive..
- 0Feb 25, '12 by konohahello future co-nurses.. I graduated April 2011 from Manila Central University, didn't take the NLE and now in the same page as with you guys.. I really don't know which step to take next, and I'd like to explore all options available(that includes pushing the school to make some action, if that could help.. )... anyways, also want to ask if any of you guys from orange county who have tried asking the schools if they'll accept us with just the deficiencies to take?? thanks for the help.
- 0Quote from retetestis@ retetestis. ...are u from university of cordilleras coz i saw from one of your post that you are asking bout it... I am from university of cordilleras.. Same problem ..ob and med surg deficiency accdg to Ca Bon.. Please pm me as i am not able to send pm yet coz i just joinedDid anyone has resolved this problem??I have the same situation. The BRN is asking for my clinical rotation and I mailed them the list of clinical duties. Is that what they are asking for?or is it the RLE cases or procedures?
- 0Feb 25, '12 by retetestisQuote from RntopazI don't know yet if I'm eligible. Haven't yet received their mail. What did the analyst say to you? Yes I'm from UC batch 2011, just passed the NLE july.@ retetestis. ...are u from university of cordilleras coz i saw from one of your post that you are asking bout it... I am from university of cordilleras.. Same problem ..ob and med surg deficiency accdg to Ca Bon.. Please pm me as i am not able to send pm yet coz i just joined