What patients/behaviors/illnesses/injuries do you HATE the most? - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 2, '12 by hey_suzLearned helplessness, and staff who feed into it... give me trach blobs any day over that.
- Sep 2, '12 by Kay28I work inpatient psych and my least favorite patient is one who is thought blocking wicked bad. Give me a 300 lb psychotic patient anyday.
- Sep 2, '12 by amoLuciaesophopgeal varices that bleed out
- Sep 2, '12 by Flo.c-diff
- Sep 3, '12 by dirtyhippiegirlQuote from Flo.Try managing three cats with c-dif. Blaaaaaargh.c-diff
- Sep 3, '12 by Mandychelle79most people with an axis 2 diagnosis, specifically borderlines.
- Sep 3, '12 by eatmysoxRNSeekers of pain meds.
- Sep 3, '12 by imintroubleEnd stage COPDers. After steroids, O2 and nebs, not much you can do except sedate them or watch them gasp for air.
- Sep 3, '12 by ausrnurseDialysis patients who come in, sit in a chair and stick their arm out.
In our unit it's expected of patients to do their own BP, wash their arm and hands and collect their blankets before sitting down, and there are signs all over the unit saying the same thing.
- Sep 3, '12 by opossumI have a hard time with anyone presenting with vague pain. I feel helpless as it is and if there is indeed something psychosomatic going on, I feel even more at a loss.
I'll take the DT pts...