Passed NCLEX-RN with 265 Questions? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 12 by Ella26ClassChristina, Did up end up passing?
Quote from ClassyChristinaHi!
I just completed the NCLEX-RN today! I had the dreaded 265 questions... not sure if it was randomized or if I was on the verge of passing or failing the entire time. SCARY! I have a few questions... mainly to selfishly ease my nerves!
1.)Does anyone have experience passing with 265 questions?
2.)Do you know if the saying that if you get the very last questions correct you pass the entire thing... is that true?
3.) I have been getting the "good pop-up" for the last two hours after completing the test. Does anyone know if the pearsonvue trick works immediately, or is it hours after you complete the test? My good friend is convinced you have to wait three hours for it to be accurate, is this true?
Oh man, thanks for anyone who responds to this. My palms are still sweaty!
- Jan 12 by begoshCongratulations!
- Jan 13 by ClassyChristinaI did the quick results yesterday(it works on weekends!) and I PASSED!!!! Thank God! The good pop-up did seem accurate for me...although I could barely believe it after 265 questions!
- Jan 13 by Denisse-LPNWow! Congrats!! I don't know how you did that!! I think I would have fainted!
- Jan 13 by Mommy2RNCONGRATS!!!
- Jan 26 by RN LeighI am living proof that an NCLEX candidate can pass with 265 questions. I took my test this Tuesday (Jan 22, 2013). I foolishly expected the computer to shut off at 75 questions as I received the minimum amount of questions for the PN exam last year. When I saw #76 I panicked. It kept going, looking at the number when it hit 101, 151 and finally by 214 I realized I was in it for the long haul. After 5.5 hours I was finished (and I was also the last person left in the room). I was not sure how I did, I felt really confused. Slept off the anxiety and was brave enough to do "the trick" the next morning. I indeed got the good pop-up (the trick worked for me last year for the PN exam as well). I also paid for the quick results and I had passed. You can never tell by the amount of questions if you will pass or fail, but I do believe in the PVT. Congratulations!!!
- Jan 26 by MayjoyarceoCongratulation.
- Mar 6 by acclratedchickHi everyone,
I just passed yesterday with 265. I got the good pop-up and I found out I passed this morning. Good luck to everyone.
- Mar 6 by VictoriaNurse85Congratulations!