I have nearly a month off of school and after a crazy semester, I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself! So far I've got:
- work (whenever I can get hours)
- study 20-30 NCLEX review questions a day
- make a spreadsheet of local externships
- make a spreadsheet of recruiters for local hospitals (I have no idea where to find this information!) and any events they may have coming up
- read one whole non nursing book
cover to cover
Anyone else have a long break? What do you have planned? I'm spinning my wheels here!