Mnemonic for cranial nervesRegister Today!
- by KR Nov 11, '98Hi out there.
I am a freshman nursing student and in my A and P class we have to learn the 12 cranial nerves. I know that there are a couple little sayings out there to help reember them but I do not remeber all of the one I heard before. I know the one was a little sick, but I dont care if it helps me to remember them. I would be very appreciative if someone would reply in the forum or in email if anyone knows what I am talking about or where I could find the sayings. Thank you very much.
kimberly rushLast edit by sirI on Dec 3, '08 : Reason: removed email address
- 481,670 Views
- Nov 14, '98 by AleneOn old olympus tippy top, a fat armed german viewed a hop
- Nov 16, '98 by DanaOn Old Olympus Terracing Top A Finn and German Vault And Hop
- Sep 18, '03 by jjbabyHere is a site with several good ways to remember the cranial nerves.
Check it out...
- Sep 18, '03 by CarolanneColleen, LOL! I haven't heard that one before. Too much. We just learned On Old Olympus Towering Top A Finn and German Viewed Some Hop. We learned another one in A&P but I forget it already. There's a lot of them out there, whichever one sticks is the one you should use.
- Sep 18, '03 by agentOriginally posted by colleen10
Oh, Oh, Oh To Touch And Feel A Girl's Vagina, Ahhhh, Heaven
I have to remember them too and did a search a few days ago because I have seen this posted here before.
- Sep 18, '03 by rpbearWe were taught the Oh, Oh, Oh, to touch and feel a girls vagina, ahhh, heaven also. And let me tell you I took A&P two years ago and I can still remember that. It works!