What are you munching on for Super Bowl?
- 1Feb 1, '09 by BEDPAN76I'm having shrimp salad, marinated salad with cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzerella, and some rare roast beef. And of course, a margarita. And probably Tums.....
- 1,198 Views
- 0Feb 1, '09 by sewnewHot and spicy chicken drumsticks and chilli. Also bought some spicy buffalo wing flavored Pringels. I have never tried this flavor before, but it looked good so I figured I'd give it a whirl. And of course, gotta have my Dr. Pepper.
Still pretty upset that the Ravens didn't make it in to the Superbowl. I still remember when they won a couple of years ago.
- 0Feb 1, '09 by travel50Yeah for the Dr. Pepper!!!
I'll have most anything as long as I don't have to cook during the game. So actually have already fixed what we used to call haystacks. Fritoes stacked with chili, cheese, onions, hot sauce, olives, tomatoes, lettuce, avacadoes...
Got the paper that was due tonite turned in already. I've threatened work with "call me at your own risk", and I am good to go. Am hoping the Cardinals can pull it off.
- 1Feb 1, '09 by leslie :-D
- 2Feb 1, '09 by flightnurse2bit's just me, my bf and our kitty here.
kitty had some tuna chunks and cat milk.
we had some seared scallops with bacon, grilled onions and peppers, farfalle pasta with a lemon garlic aioli, a caprese salad (fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella cheese with o&v and baby romaine), artichokes gratinata and some frozen drink concoction of blackberries, merlot and ice.
i love to cook... today's a good excuse for me to make tons of food and pig out. my boyfriend has learned that we italians don't mess around when it comes to dinner time.