what is the space on your neck called?Register Today!
- by meghan91 Mar 19ok this is a really stupid question but its bugging me and id like to know haha. say someone takes a deep breath in what is that V like shape that get sucked in on the base of the neck called
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=822587©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Mar 19 by leslie :-Dare you talking about your manubrium?
- Mar 19 by Ella26jugular notch?
- Mar 19 by marycarneySuprasternal notch
- Mar 19 by kloneI'm reminded of The English Patient.
- Mar 19 by mustlovepoodlesMy mom calls it you "goozle"
- Mar 19 by jrwestyour mouth
oh, at the base.... lol!
- Mar 20 by Sadalasuprasternal notch, throat notch, hollow of the throat - depends what you're going for. Technically speaking though, suprasternal notch.
- Mar 20 by LadyFree28Suprasternal, or jugular notch...pick one and go for it
- Mar 20 by linzjane88My vote is for Goozle.