what is the space on your neck called?

  1. 0
    ok this is a really stupid question but its bugging me and id like to know haha. say someone takes a deep breath in what is that V like shape that get sucked in on the base of the neck called

  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest, discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. 9 Comments...

  4. 0
    are you talking about your manubrium?

  5. 0
    jugular notch?
  6. 2
    Suprasternal notch
    Sadala and klone like this.
  7. 0
    I'm reminded of The English Patient.
  8. 1
    My mom calls it you "goozle"
    linzjane88 likes this.
  9. 0
    your mouth

    oh, at the base.... lol!
  10. 1
    suprasternal notch, throat notch, hollow of the throat - depends what you're going for. Technically speaking though, suprasternal notch.
    nrsang97 likes this.
  11. 0
    Suprasternal, or jugular notch...pick one and go for it
  12. 1
    My vote is for Goozle.
    MMaeLPN likes this.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.