If you weren't a nurse, what would you have become? - Page 8Register Today!
- Oct 27, '12 by DreamyEyesEditor, crime scene investigator, food critic, personal shopper. All of the above would be my dream job.
But on a more serious note.. Photographer. Photography right now for me is just a hobby, but I would love to make it into a career or even just a side job one day.
- Oct 27, '12 by staphylococciForeign language instructor, specifically Italian.
- Oct 27, '12 by JazzyOneRNNews Reporter
College English Professor
- Oct 27, '12 by workingharderQuote from AlibabaYou'd need an awful big beach....
#2 Which I am really, seriously, but not too carefully considering. Save up a bunch of $ by doing double for a year then give it all up andgo to some remote beach locale and open up a bar with some food bar offerings. And maybe a small guest house/hostel.
I could invite all my fellow stressed out AN members to visit for a week and decompress.
- Oct 27, '12 by Shiner50Hotel Critic
- Oct 27, '12 by SunshineDaisyI always wanted to be a comedian when I grew up. Sometimes still do! I also want to own a book store. not a Borders or B&N type, but one that has used books, big comfy chairs and couches, coffee and tea, everyone is friends type of place!