If you weren't a nurse, what would you have become? - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 26, '12 by L&DRegisteredNurseNot sure if I should be answering this since I am not a nurse yet, but I graduate next semester. I think I would be an elementary school teacher. Not because I have any real desire for teaching but realistically I think it would be a good career for a mother and I think it would be kind of easy. I don't mean any offense by that I think its a very important profession and I'm sure it ahs its own set of stresses but still I feel it wouldn't be too bad. My dream though was always to be a biologist of some sort out in the field
- Oct 26, '12 by NJnewRNI would have done interior designing. It is truly my passion. I love designing. I simply love working with color. They evoke so many emotions. Perhaps an architech, but I heard it's not a good time to be one in this economy.
- Oct 26, '12 by chuchieI would think of some amazingly brilliant idea and then go strike a major deal on "The Shark Tank" and become a millionaire
- Oct 26, '12 by PalmHarborMomBefore entering nursing school, I was an Aviation Electrician and had plans to go back to school to become an Electrical Engineer. Because of my husband having medical issues, I have seen the best and worst or nursing. It was when I was able to see the worst nursing has to offer that I realized that I could do better. Yes, I could make more money as an Engineer or even as an aviation electrician BUT money isn't everything. I will be the nurse that you want to have when you need me and I will love every minute of it!
- Oct 26, '12 by Wrench PartyThis is my second degree...so what else would I do?
Realistic: sexual health educator, non profit management, or grant writer. (I'll probably actually get around to all three of these in
my lifetime, I have plans to start another non-profit in the next 5-10 years).
Pipe dream: professional cyclist, horse trainer, or potter.
- Oct 26, '12 by DoeRNI would have been a lawyer. I'm actually starting law school next year.
Whimsical I would have been a famous singer, fashion designer or a chef. I told my cousin who is trying to break into the music business that I'll be her back ground singer if she wants me too.
- Oct 26, '12 by NurseMinnieRN1. Professional Traveler- you know the ones who get to review the hotels and airlines
2. Cupcake bakery owner
3. Hospitality at Disney World
4. Wedding Planner