If you weren't a nurse, what would you have become? - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 26, '12 by echoRNC711Singer,actress, Foster mom, teacher or therapist
Hmmm..seems to me.... I'm actually doing it all already under the title "Nurse "
- Oct 26, '12 by SkipsI'm not a nurse, but I'm in nursing school. This is my first degree in college.
I would have gone into elementary education or high school english, but I changed my mind. :P
My dream job would be working in a lab with genetics or something else of the coolness caliber.
I like nursing, though. (:
- Oct 26, '12 by MK86A children's bookstore owner, a la The Shop Around the Corner in "You've Got Mail"
- Oct 26, '12 by AnoetosWell, I've already been a lot of things, so, I guess I'd say, "a barista"
- Oct 26, '12 by nkochrnI think about changing careers ALL the time and I can't ever make up my mind what I'd like to do!
1. An Author of Novels, maybe even some 'steamy' ones! (I get too self conscious letting others read my work)
2. Marriage Counseler- I've REALLY been considering doing something like this lately! I know of a few people that could use it
3. Real Estate Agent - Actually considered doing the training to do this a couple years ago.
4. Stand Up Comedian - My husbands actually told me I'd be good at this before.
5. Home Daycare provider
- Oct 26, '12 by anotheronerealistic ones now- pt or ot, endocrinologist, dermatologist,infectious disease dr, something in finance or accounting. there are so many different professions. police officer but i dont think i have the right personality for it. maybe flight attendent yet