If you could have one nursing superpower, what would it be? - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 8 by gcupidNever be in a position to fill out an incident report
- Oct 8 by gcupidNever be in a position to fill out an incident report.
- Oct 8 by miasmomStop multitask ing and focus on one thing at a time with out blame.
- Oct 8 by Lil'mamaJust one?
Id like to be able to freeze time so I never get behind or teleport people and things.
Or a magic touch to make patients and family calm and agreeable spontaneously.
- Oct 9 by royhanosnyou cant! deal with it! You do the best your can with what you are giving.
- Oct 9 by R!XTERQuote from emtb2rnHa! Auto GOMER - Love it!! Just picturing a little red button on each stretcher. As soon as the (stable) pt starts being a pain, hit the button and watch then be ejected through a trapdoor in the ceiling. Ahhhh now THAT would definitely make my life easier. And a lot more fun!Power to auto GOMER. Kinda like the eject seat in the Batmobile.