I got fired today, how will that affect my chances? - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 8 by woohQuote from Nurse_Why would that be the right thing to do? I'm trying to decide which of two people to hire, and I call for a reference, I'd like to know which of the two can't keep their pants on until they get off the property.You cannot assume they'll do the right thing and just keep their mouths shut.
- Feb 8 by LongislandLPNNot to take the knife any deeper, But honey get a room. Doing it in a car in a parking lot....You're not in high school anymore
- Feb 8 by iluvivtGood advice leslie!
- Feb 8 by rnnursingstudentI don't know about any other states but my state can yank your license for 90 days on the basis of professionalism or conduct unbecoming of a nurse and that is just first offense
- Feb 8 by ♪♫ in my ♥Here's a valid reason that someone might choose not to hire you: Hooking up can lead to jealousy and all kinds of destructive behavior that have no place in the workplace. Honestly, unless you could demonstrate that you were a better nurse than the other candidates, I'd give you a pass in favor of someone who's not looking to boink their coworkers.
No matter where you find yourself in your next job, keep this adage in mind: "Don't dip your pen in the company inkwell."
- Feb 8 by joanna73Your behaviour demonstrates to many of us extremely poor judgement, which, although we have all made mistakes, in this economy will not work in your favour. The desire was so great that you couldn't wait to leave the property. Really? So while I do agree with not divulging a whole play by play, you should be honest and show remorse. Otherwise, they have plenty of candidates to choose. Relocation is probably a great idea.
- Feb 8 by NurseadamLol at everyone assuming it was sex, we just made out, so chill out.
well then I'll quit nursing and work at McDonald's , maybe they'll give me a chance.
- Feb 8 by CrunchRNYou can overcome this. Some forget what it is too be young, dumb, and hormonal.