Daytonite has passed away... - Page 13Register Today!
- May 2, '10 by RN,BSN84She will be missed on allnurses.com. She was very helpful and I learned alot from her. I send my condolences to her family and friends!!
- May 2, '10 by Elle_GueriraMy deepest sympathies to her family. Her contributions will never be forgotten on allnurses.
- May 2, '10 by beth66335Wow! This is so sad! It did occur to me the other day that she hadn't posted on a couple of threads I thought she would surely have jumped on...allnurses won't be the same that is for sure!bluecry1:
- May 2, '10 by Flames9_RNI'm speechless and saddened!! Always appreciated her responses, such a caring person. Condolences to the family
- May 2, '10 by JustinTJI had no idea. I'm graduating in a week and she was the first person I planned on messaging. There are very few people that have touched, helped, and comforted me in the way she did. To do it on a message board with no face to face contact made it even more powerful.
To her family, I am so very sorry for your loss. Your family member was a surrogate part of mine.
- May 2, '10 by Lucina11So very sorry to hear this. I enjoyed her posts immensely. They were thoughtful and educational. She will be missed!
- May 2, '10 by MammaNurse2BeI am so sad to hear this news. I didn't know her but always gravitated to her posts and printed out so many of her explanations. It is us up to the rest of us to be the one to step up and tutor those that need it, to give a pat on the back to someone that is struggling, to be the first to stick up for a student nurse that is learning, and to educate patients to the best of our ability.
- May 2, '10 by BlueorchidI was shocked to find this. I've read so many of her threads and benefitted from her enormous knowledge base. She will be missed and like others have noted, my condolences to her family.
Here's to you, for educating newbies like us
- May 2, '10 by naenae1979so very sad to hear....she will be forever remembered in all our hearts!!
- May 2, '10 by ghillbertI also didn't always agree with Daytonite, but I am sad to hear that she has died. Deepest sympathy to her family and friends.. she did make a huge contribution to nursing students and will be missed.