Salary for Florida NursesRegister Today!
- by AlexisNicole Jun 18, '12I've heard that the pay for Florida nurses is very low, is this true?
Do you know what the starting salary of a new grad would be like?
Also the salary of a nurse practioner (neonatal)?
Any additional comments...
- Jun 19, '12 by studybudy12HI Danish,
What about starting pay for new grad LPN's in the Baycare Hospitals? Or any other hospitals?
- Jun 19, '12 by DanishI couldn't say. I worked in the pool as an LPN before getting my RN for $21 base, but for pool you have to have hospital experience. I know Palms of Pasadena hospital and kindred both hire new grad lpn's. Unfortunately it is very difficult to get a position in a hospital as an LPN much less a new grad, so of you are offered a job take it. Get at least 6 mo to a year under your belt and you will be much more emplpyable. Trust me, it's tough all around for new grads. If I could offer any advice, I would say keep pushing forward with school and you won't regret it. Good luck!!
- Jun 19, '12 by witchy92A new grad at orlandohealth is about $21-$22, but keep in mind that within a short period of time you could move up the pay scale quickly (with clinical ladder, etc.).
- Jun 19, '12 by funnywomanCan you all include the differentials for nights, holidays and weekends.
I can tell you Orlando Health is $8.75 flat rate at night. $13.35 for winter holidays. Summer holidays is $3.20. Weekends $3.20. Between 7pm-1059pm is either 4 bucks or another 3.20.
- Jul 16, '12 by tinkchic2121Delray Medical Center offered me $26.37 as a new grad. Shift Differential $3 for nights.
- Jul 17, '12 by f_nurse2b16Would any of you know how much a new grad gets paid in Naples, Fl?