EC students!! What is every one doing?Register Today!
This is a discussion on EC students!! What is every one doing? in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... :coollook: Hey everyone!! Just checking in to see what every one is up to!! I started this program...by LPNcindylouwho Sep 17, '11Hey everyone!! Just checking in to see what every one is up to!! I started this program March 31, 2011 and I am currently getting ready to take LS2 in a couple of weeks. Just LS3 to go and then FCCA and CPNE!! Time sure does fly!!! Any one at the same point as me? I'm going to be needing a study buddy for CPNE soon!! Let's all support each other through this!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=618261©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,738 Views
- Sep 17, '11 by RyanCarolinaBoyI'll weigh in. You're further along than me I'm testing on LS1 next sat morn (wish me luck) I still have 2,3, Chronicity, and Repro left...but i've been moving on pretty fast, so i'm hopin to keep up the pace. I wanna be done with all but the CPNE by christmas.
- Sep 17, '11 by BeachieRN84Just registered with Pearson Vue and paid for NCLEX-RN! Now playing the waiting game for Excelsior to send all my transcripts and everything... should take about 6-8 weeks I think plus however long it takes my BON to process. So weird not to have to study everyday, I feel like I have so much free time! :-)
Good luck to everyone. You will be done before you know it!
- Sep 17, '11 by AnothertryCongrats on your exams thus far. I'm studying for transitions and will take the exam soon. After that I have 5 nursing exams the fcca and cpne.
Good luck to everyone
- Sep 17, '11 by LoopsRN2After 56 hours of CPNE practice (PCS, Labs and careaplans, taylors, documentation..ugh) I took the 16th &17th off and that is just counting since last Friday! Whew! Good luck to all those testing this week! Back to practice tomorrow + 14 days of call....have a great week everyone!
- Sep 17, '11 by wintersantanalpnI'm finishing up some studying for Health Safety. I take it Monday morning. When I pass it I plan to start Repro and take that within the next 2 weeks. Good luck everyone !!!
- Sep 17, '11 by krb*nurse0918Hi all! I'm studying for LS1..exam is 10/17. Then LS2 and 3, FCCA, and CPNE! How do some of you test every couple weeks? How much study time?
- Sep 18, '11 by Nervous1I have 5 exams left (REpro, Chronicity, LS1,2,3) as well as FCCA+CPNE. I have been reading over Repro the past few days and plan to take it around the first of Oct and take an exam every 2-3 weeks till I am done.
- Sep 18, '11 by MsPCContinually rescheduling my retests of LS2 and LS3 to farther and farther away...
- Sep 18, '11 by Luv5CatsAfter so long...I'm back! Just passed Transition with an A.
I'm taking Developmental Psych next.