SCRIPPS New Grad Program August 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- May 19, '12 by BCH_BS20061) external
2) Currently in a nurse externship, previous CNA experience with Sisters of Mercy-affiliated facility (whom started Scripps Mercy Hospital)
4) BSN, July 2012
5) Villanova University
7) didn't save my TalentMine results
8) no email regarding interview
- May 21, '12 by nicolel1182Hey Guys...
I work for Scripps Enc and I just wanted to say good luck to all of you! I graduated with my RN in 2009 and I remember how stressful it was trying to get into a new grad program with a hospital, and all the disappointment I felt knowing there werer thousands of applicants. I never did get into a new grad program. I eventually went into an outpatient endoscopy center in orange county and worked there for a year and then scripps hired me. Scripps is a fantastic place to work so I wish everybody the best of luck!
- May 21, '12 by CorianderThank you, Nicole, for your optimistic and uplifting words.
- May 22, '12 by karrie8o3Just got the rejection email.
- May 22, '12 by Britt7Me too. Oh well!
- May 22, '12 by b_RN1) An "internal" or "external" candidate,
2) Any experience as a CNA or NA
4) BSN or ADN and when you graduate(d)
5) School and GPA (if comfortable)
6) Local or from out of San Diego
7) Talentmine Category breakdown by percentages (If you saved/printed that screen with the Pie Chart out)
8) If you received an email for an interview
Not old, not young
Talentmine said I was an achiever, or something. It was slightly higher, the others were pretty even, I think
- May 22, '12 by luckybellaFor those who got the rejection email...when did you apply? I'm thinking maybe they are sending them out to those who did not make the 500 cutoff because I saw that they left the application up for longer than just the first 500...keep on searching!
- May 22, '12 by Britt7I applied Monday morning...within hours of it being posted. The rejection email said they received 1200 applications!
The email basically said they were only considering the first 500 and that they had a rigorous screening process to figure out who to give interviews to. Then it said I was not being offered an interview but was invited to apply for Spring 2013 blah blah. Good luck to those still in the process!Last edit by Britt7 on May 22, '12 : Reason: added more info
- May 22, '12 by illsince83I have a friend who works for Scripps and was told by someone that they hit 500 a little bit before noon the day it came out. Even if the applicants didn't qualify (ADN or international RN's) they counted it as part of the 500. Many of the first 500 were immediately disqualified and they are now going forward with choosing interviews.
- May 23, '12 by CatzillaReceived the Death Star Email as well. I applied late.