SCRIPPS New Grad Program August 2012 - page 3
Hey all! I wanted to start this thread for those of us that applied to Scripps New Grad Program for August 2012. I uploaded my app and finished the Talentmine appraisal on Monday, May 14, at 2 pm. I hear that the first 500... Read More
- 0May 19, '12 by BCH_BS20061) external
2) Currently in a nurse externship, previous CNA experience with Sisters of Mercy-affiliated facility (whom started Scripps Mercy Hospital)
4) BSN, July 2012
5) Villanova University
7) didn't save my TalentMine results
8) no email regarding interview
- 4May 21, '12 by nicolel1182Hey Guys...
I work for Scripps Enc and I just wanted to say good luck to all of you! I graduated with my RN in 2009 and I remember how stressful it was trying to get into a new grad program with a hospital, and all the disappointment I felt knowing there werer thousands of applicants. I never did get into a new grad program. I eventually went into an outpatient endoscopy center in orange county and worked there for a year and then scripps hired me. Scripps is a fantastic place to work so I wish everybody the best of luck!
- 0May 22, '12 by b_RN1) An "internal" or "external" candidate,
2) Any experience as a CNA or NA
4) BSN or ADN and when you graduate(d)
5) School and GPA (if comfortable)
6) Local or from out of San Diego
7) Talentmine Category breakdown by percentages (If you saved/printed that screen with the Pie Chart out)
8) If you received an email for an interview
Not old, not young
Talentmine said I was an achiever, or something. It was slightly higher, the others were pretty even, I think
- 0May 22, '12 by Britt7I applied Monday morning...within hours of it being posted. The rejection email said they received 1200 applications!
The email basically said they were only considering the first 500 and that they had a rigorous screening process to figure out who to give interviews to. Then it said I was not being offered an interview but was invited to apply for Spring 2013 blah blah. Good luck to those still in the process!Last edit by Britt7 on May 22, '12 : Reason: added more info
- 1May 22, '12 by illsince83I have a friend who works for Scripps and was told by someone that they hit 500 a little bit before noon the day it came out. Even if the applicants didn't qualify (ADN or international RN's) they counted it as part of the 500. Many of the first 500 were immediately disqualified and they are now going forward with choosing interviews.