Dieting - You are what you eatRegister Today!
- by brian Jul 21, '12
Another funny one...
What is your diet like at school? While studying?
Do you have any tips to share?
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
- 8,473 Views
- Jul 21, '12 by GrnTeawhen i was in my last semester of grad school i was first-second trimester pregnant and had a three-year-old, too. three days a week my "lunch" was two hard-boiled eggs and a yogurt consumed in the stairwell between two classes. no time for a sandwich, and the eggshells went in the yogurt cup and into the trash as i entered the 2nd class.
- Jul 22, '12 by bear14What is a good healthy power drink?
- Jul 22, '12 by sharpeimomone that was suggested for my type-1 diabetic husband was click. he prefers the mocha flavor. it's good either
hot or cold but has caffeine, so beware! it's high protein. the price varys widely so shop around. pm me and i'll
tell you where we get ours.
the vanilla is good cold with fruit added, like a smoothie.
- Jul 23, '12 by ImKosherA sandwich is always the snack of choice. Quick and easy. I can never get tired of a ham and cheese sandwich.
- Jul 23, '12 by MrsRNtrishaI was thinking the same thing!! LOL