5 Healthy Reasons to Drink Coffee - Cartoon Contest WinnerRegister Today!
- by brian Aug 26We drink coffee and we drink a lot of it. The good news is that coffee can be good for you.
1) It's good for the heart.
2) It's good for memory.
3) It's good for exercise.
4) It's good for antioxidants.
5) It's good for cognitive decline.
How is your coffee at your workplace? Have you had your cup of Joe lately? Please share your thoughts...
Thanks to aTOMicTom for coming up with the winning caption.
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
- 4,270 Views
- Aug 26 by dolcebellalunaOooh...this now makes me want to sample the coffee that the residents receive in the dining room. I'm sure dietary would give me a cup if I asked. *ponders to self*
- Aug 26 by Spidey's momI love coffee but I make it at home and grind the beans. I try different kinds - this week I have espresso beans. Nice and dark.
I do not like the coffee at work - tastes awful.
There is one nurse who only likes her coffee weak so . . she makes a pot when she gets to work and it looks like tea. We keep telling her that she can always "thin down" the stronger coffee but there is no way for us to make her coffee stronger.
We've had this conversation for over 10 years.
- Aug 27 by mayarachmahI like to drink coffeemix..I just have this habit from middle high school till now but it doesn't always help me to stay focus
- Aug 27 by LennonninjaI trained myself to drink coffee to survive nursing school. Now I can't imagine life without it. Our hospital coffee tastes horrible though. I keep Starbucks VIA packets in my locker and bring coffee from home in a travel mug.
- Aug 27 by clairefromsandiegoOh man, caffeine rarely affects me. Does that mean I'm gonna crash and burn? haha. I guess I'll stick to my green smoothie buzz.
- Aug 29 by sarahd333Quote from nursej22Can I come work with you?I bring beans to work. I grind and brew a pot every day at 5 pm for my co-workers. I get beans from a local roaster.