Visit the allnurses.com booth at NTI and get a gift :)Register Today!
- by brian Apr 30, '10nti is just around the corner. for all of you going to washington dc for the national training institute, make sure you stop by the an booth #4409
when you come by, tell us your username and we'll have a special gift for you.
this year, we will have tshirts, pens, post-it notes and other great give-aways!
visit our booth and sign up to win the hot new apple ipad! we will have a drawing for a 16 gb wifi ipad.
meet some of the staff: brian, nrskarenrn, siri, traumarus and many more staff members
please post a reply here if you are planning on coming, looking forward to meeting all of you!
please share this with all your nti going friends, facebook, twitter, email or whatever you want
Last edit by brian on Apr 30, '10
- Apr 30, '10 by brianMore details:
allnurses.com will be exhibiting for the 3rd year in a row the AACN's National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Expo.
allnurses.com booth #4409
in the Career Opportunity Section
2010 Exhibit Booth times and dates are:
Tuesday, May 18 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, May 19 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday, May 20 9 am - 12 noon
It's a great Critical Care Nursing Convention, lots of good education and exhibits. The last few years have been a great time for several of the AN staff members to meet many of our AN members as well as help spread the word about allnurses.com to future members and nurse educators .
Most people who have stopped by our exhibit booth said that we (AN) have the coolest giveaways of the show We have some new ideas and we will not disappoint this year.
We hope to see you there!
There are already several members planning on going, join in the conversations in our AACN/NTI Convention Attendees forum.
- Apr 30, '10 by traumaRUsLooking forward to meeting everyone!
- Apr 30, '10 by sirIYes, I am looking forward to meeting everyone, too.
- Apr 30, '10 by madwife2002I will be there and I am looking forward to meeting as many members as possible!!!
- Apr 30, '10 by FranemtnurseWow, I will be with you in mind and spirit. Please give us info on the convention when you get home.
- Apr 30, '10 by caroladybelleWish I had known ahead of time - I could have popped down from Baltimore.
- Apr 30, '10 by MERRYWIDOW46Quote from caroladybelleWish I had known ahead of time - I could have popped down from Baltimore.
You still can Carol, go for a day on the train. I am commuting daily on MARC and METRO. Spending the BIG bucks to go to San Antonio in Sept. for ENA!!
Looking forward to meeting as many as possible and putting names and faces together.
- Apr 30, '10 by caroladybelleYeah but the fees are a bit pricy for Convention.
(though now I am CC as well as ONC/Hemo and could use the classes)