Do you ever get concerned about certain users on here?

Nurses General Nursing

Published

I love this forum and tend to lurk more than post, but there's a couple of users here that sound a little unstable and I worry about them. I guess it's refreshing that not everyone posts how well nursing is for them, but just certain people I wonder about... anyone else feel this way?

as if the only bigoted, hateful people are on the political right?

this

thank you !

I baked grain free, gluten free granola tonight and it was amazingly delicious.

I realize that no one asked me. But has that ever stopped me before now?

Penelope that sounds delicious! Do you use sugar? I'm trying to cut it out. I can't believe how much sugar is in everything. That kind of worries me for my grand kids, especially the high fructose corn syrup. That stuff seems addictive.

Specializes in Medsurg/ICU, Mental Health, Home Health.
Penelope that sounds delicious! Do you use sugar? I'm trying to cut it out. I can't believe how much sugar is in everything. That kind of worries me for my grand kids, especially the high fructose corn syrup. That stuff seems addictive.

I use pure maple syrup and a truvia/cane sugar blend as well as raisins. So it's not at all diabetic friendly by any stretch; however, all of the sugar is at least from natural sources. Let me look up the link...

Simple Grain-Free Granola | Minimalist Baker Recipes

Specializes in NICU.

The only member I'm concerned about is NOADLS and where the heck they been.

Specializes in Med/Surg/Infection Control/Geriatrics.

I think if one were honest, we could find "unstable" folks of any age in any environment.  But when we do, we need to lift them up and encourage them.  Let them know that they aren't alone, even if it sometimes feels that way.  I am retired now, but after 31 years of nursing in various environments with all kinds, I have learned to be less critical of others.  The Lord has shown me that He loves "all kinds" too!  And so do I.

+ Add a Comment