Friday!!!!!

Specialties School

Published

Oh, man. It has been such a long week between work and my own kids starting school... I can't wait to be outta here! Just a few more minutes!

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

I'm having a couple friends over tonight and then I have NOTHING planned for the remainder of the weekend. Sweet, beautiful nothing.

Specializes in Pediatrics Retired.

It's Monday...seems like it should be Friday.

It's Monday...seems like it should be Friday.

I'm ready for Friday again...

Friday!! Woo! It has been such a looooonnnng week here! So many IEP evals and annual reviews. Next week is not looking any less busy!

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

I'm dogsitting for my mom while she has a weekend with her friends. Tonight is date night so I am looking forward to either going out or movie night on the couch :)

Specializes in School Nursing.

I'm going to be well hydrated ;)

Going to see a cool cover band at a cool establishment in a hip local town.

It's my Birthday Weekend....who am I kidding my Birthday Month (any excuse to celebrate)- LOL! Meeting with friends on Saturday afternoon for drinks/celebrations; celebrating with my family with dinner at a nice restaurant on Sunday night.

Specializes in Occupational Health.

Dinner and a movie with the hubs tomorrow :inlove: He wants to see "White Boy Rick"

Specializes in kids.
It's my Birthday Weekend....who am I kidding my Birthday Month (any excuse to celebrate)- LOL! Meeting with friends on Saturday afternoon for drinks/celebrations; celebrating with my family with dinner at a nice restaurant on Sunday night.

Had such a great dinner with my 2 besties last nite!

Happy Birthday!!!

+ Add a Comment