Greetings From SpankedInPittsburgh

Nurses Recovery

Published

Hello all:

Boy have I missed you guys!!!

I have been concentrating on finishing my DNP studies and got done yesterday. So I finally graduated. YAY!!!

Anyway, you wonderful folks will now be subject to my nonsensical ramblings once again.

Much Love

SpankedInPittsburgh

Yeah, we need some Spanked around here! Glad to see you. :smug:

Hi Spanked!

Congrats!

Congratulations!! I was wondering why I haven't seen you around here lately welcome back!

Congratulations spanked!! I have wondered several times where the heck you've been!! I have finished my term in monitoring hell while you were away! I got out officially 3 weeks earlier than my official end date, so I am FREE! It is nice! A huge load of stress off my back.

Welcome back! We miss your comments.

YAY!!! Recovering. One of those afflicted with the disease that is monitoring granted a reprieve. I'm glad you are outta this BS

Were you on board order? Dang. I would love to finish early!

No I finished my DNP program not PNAP. I still got a year & a half to go on that count

Specializes in Nephrology, Cardiology, ER, ICU.

Congratulations.

Can I ask what school you went thru? I'm considering Touro out of Nevada because they count all clinical hours attained at the masters level so I have them all done (because I'm slow and did two programs).

I am so thrilled! I wondered where you went!

Specializes in Psych, Addictions, SOL (Student of Life).

Welcome back Spanked. Itried to look up a humorous Gif of a nurse being spanked just for you but whenI hit the search button my virgin eyes were assaulted with such smut I went temporarilyblind!

Hppy

I went to RMU in Pittsburgh. As far as accepting other institutions clinical hours, a lot of these places are fussy about that I wish you luck. I'm glad the journey is done but I'm also glad I made it. I'm looking forward to this next stage of my career

+ Add a Comment