Is Allnurses now controlled ?

Specialties NP

Published

Allnurses hires thought......? Come on, it's obvious. A professional NP doesn't have enough time to write 10 essays per day like some. Staff shepherding for dumb sheep nurses? Did the CIA scrub B.S. so they could take over and control thought?

Specializes in Adult Primary Care.
Allnurses hires thought......? Come on, it's obvious. A professional NP doesn't have enough time to write 10 essays per day like some. Staff shepherding for dumb sheep nurses? Did the CIA scrub B.S. so they could take over and control thought?

I'm confused, what does this mean???

Specializes in Psych, Addictions, SOL (Student of Life).
Yes! Even though MK Ultra was supposedly "halted" in 1973, the CIA buried the project even deeper, and continue working on mind control today! :zombie:

I'm not even sure what the OP is trying to say here - Most likely a troll but.......

As long as we are talking about conspiracies. Let's not forget The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation putting HIV into vaccines given children in Africa and Asia.

Oh wait it wasn't HIV it was a drug to sterilize children to reduce the worlds population.

Hppy

Specializes in LTC, assisted living, med-surg, psych.

I've written similar stuff when I was manic. Don't judge. LOL

Specializes in Urgent Care, Oncology.

While I do feel that the quality of articles is sometimes questionable (i.e., Nursing School Gave Me Cancer), I do believe that a NP would have plenty of time to write a great article even if they were busy. I am busy on writing an article myself, and it has taken me about 3 months just to write the first paragraph. Sometimes it just comes in bits and pieces.

Look who's talking!

By definition, calling me a provocateur for making a generalized OP comment doesn't make sense. Knowing how to use the English language is a wonderful thing. But you look silly when you think you do but don't.

Blue-pilled.......

Specializes in CVICU, MICU, Burn ICU.
By definition, calling me a provocateur for making a generalized OP comment doesn't make sense. Knowing how to use the English language is a wonderful thing. But you look silly when you think you do but don't.

ok i'll take the bait. Your OP was no generalized comment but it IS quite provocative! But I'm not an NP, so I probably have no business making any comments in this sub-forum at all, right? But that also means I should be able to escape the wrathful judgement of your apparent indictment. It was an indictment, yes?

Well I'm probably really screwing with the English language now, so I'll excuse myself. And anyways I'm too busy emptying bedpans for this kind of nonsense! :confused:

ok i'll take the bait. Your OP was no generalized comment but it IS quite provocative! But I'm not an NP, so I probably have no business making any comments in this sub-forum at all, right? But that also means I should be able to escape the wrathful judgement of your apparent indictment. It was an indictment, yes?

Well I'm probably really screwing with the English language now, so I'll excuse myself. And anyways I'm too busy emptying bedpans for this kind of nonsense! :confused:

He isn't an NP either. But with some of his comments and his own "mastery" of the English language, I'm beginning to seriously question the institutions that allows so many to enter NP school.

This thread has nothing to do with Nurse Practitioners and isn't making much sense.

Thread closed.

+ Add a Comment