UTHSCSA Fall 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

I have applied to UTHSCSA and UIW Fall 2018... is there anyone else who is applying or has sent in their apps?? What are your stats?

I applied to UTHSCSA only and my stats are TEAS 80.7, overall GPA 3.633, and math and scienceGPA of 3.5

what are your stats ?

Im so nervous and hope I get in!! :nailbiting:

You'll get in! My stats are cumulative 3.55/ math & science 3.81. My teas is a 76... I'm terrified. The only thing holding me back is my teas score, but we shall see!

I seriously hope and pray so, lol the waiting is already giving me anxiety and the deadline hasn't even passed yet!

I think you'll be fine considering the minimum is a 65 and you surpass that! :)

Have you started your HEP B series?

Aww thank you!! I'm praying too! I've worked very hard to keep up my grades. I did horrible my first year in 2011 but went back in 2016 and really picked up my grades! So only time will tell and I'm trying not to bite my nails.

I have not gotten my Hep B yet! I was going to start on it this weekend but my daughter and I are both sick with Flu A :(

Maybe in a week or two when everything passes I'll start on the vaccination! Have you???

I just started looking into it today. I'm looking for somewhere that doesn't cost too much :( my health insurance won't cover my vaccines so I'll have to do out of pocket.

I just took my TEAS and I got a 76.7 and I'm hoping it's competitive enough for the schools I'm applying to. I have a 3.3 cumulative GPA and a 3.6 Science and Math GPA. I'm applying to UT Health Science Center SA, UIW, and the SAC Nursing programs. But I know you get points for having experience. I have a CNA licence and I work at Methodist for a year now, I hope that gives me an edge considering my TEAS is low compared to all the 85 and aboves I've been seeing.

Good luck, guys! I'm in my first semester. Let me know if you have any questions!

Itsthatjengirl, did you have to purchase a laptop at UTHSCSA?

Hey, guys! Just applied to UT as well

My gpas aren't the greatest, so I'm a bit nervous

Math&science I think is a 3.3/ overall 3.45/ TEAS 90.7

Good luck, guys! I'm in my first semester. Let me know if you have any questions!

How is the program so far? The pace, the professors, the workload... also, how does the vaccination process work, I'm still confused about that? Thank you so much for making yourself available to us applicants, your input is so appreciated!!

+ Add a Comment