Jump to content

2019 Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program

Nurses   (17,601 Views 219 Comments)
by EDRN713 EDRN713 (New Member) New Member

252 Profile Views; 8 Posts

advertisement

You are reading page 13 of 2019 Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

7 Posts; 348 Profile Views

We provide MAT services along with counseling. I’m not a CARN but i thought I’d have to be to qualify. I really don’t want to spend that money to study and test. Our mental health HPSA score is a 21. Is that good? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 Posts; 348 Profile Views

1 hour ago, NurseNika86 said:

That sucks! Are you working in MAT or OBOT? I had 76,... in loans and the contract was for 75,000. I’m shocked someone didn’t reach out to you! I missed the deadline due to not having my birthday certificate. I got an email in May asking if I wanted to still apply. You should check to see if your site is registered and get the paper work completed. What is your site score on the NHSC LIST?

We provide MAT services along with counseling. I’m not a CARN but i thought I’d have to be to qualify. I really don’t want to spend that money to study and test. Our mental health HPSA score is a 21. Is that good? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NurseNika86 has 5 years experience as a RN.

9 Posts; 51 Profile Views

24 minutes ago, kmwright10 said:

We provide MAT services along with counseling. I’m not a CARN but i thought I’d have to be to qualify. I really don’t want to spend that money to study and test. Our mental health HPSA score is a 21. Is that good? 

Our score is also 21! Hopefully you apply next year! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 Posts; 348 Profile Views

26 minutes ago, NurseNika86 said:

Our score is also 21! Hopefully you apply next year! 

I most definitely will! And this time I won’t be so easily swayed! Congratulations on getting contracted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lov3lyleslee has 4 years experience.

35 Posts; 196 Profile Views

Anyone heard anything yet?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CoreyannF has 5 years experience and specializes in Tele, Cancer Cert.

71 Posts; 1,340 Profile Views

5 minutes ago, lov3lyleslee said:

Anyone heard anything yet?!

No- I wanted to post something this week.  I was afraid I may have been driving people crazy.  I am so stressed out about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

250 Posts; 5,514 Profile Views

Last Thursday I got an email asking to confirm loan eligibility. That's the only sign I've gotten that things are moving along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cece50 has 17 years experience as a DNP.

9 Posts; 72 Profile Views

Good morning. Confirm

loan eligibility? I don’t think I’ve heard about that one but it does mean they’re working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lov3lyleslee has 4 years experience.

35 Posts; 196 Profile Views

1 hour ago, snoozyd said:

Last Thursday I got an email asking to confirm loan eligibility. That's the only sign I've gotten that things are moving along.

That's probably a really good sign. I don't think everyone gets that notification. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MadeinUSA has 1 years experience.

27 Posts; 403 Profile Views

What email should we be looking for information to come from? I’m so scared of missing something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NurseNika86 has 5 years experience as a RN.

9 Posts; 51 Profile Views

45 minutes ago, MadeinUSA said:

What email should we be looking for information to come from? I’m so scared of missing something. 

Dear Applicant,

We have reviewed your FY 2019 National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program (LRP) application, and you have been selected as a finalist for an award. Please note that this is not a guarantee of an award, as NHSC LRP awards are subject to the availability of funds . 

At this time, we are requesting that you confirm or deny your continued interest in a loan repayment award by 06/17/2019. Please log into your Application Portal Account to review the information you provided on your application and verify whether the information on the Confirmation of Interest (COI) is still accurate. If the information is correct, please check the "accept" box on the COI form.

If you no longer wish to receive NHSC LRP funding, please log into your Application Portal Account and check the "decline" box on the COI. You may click on the portal link here: https://programportal.hrsa.gov:443/extranet/application/nhsclrp/ or copy the link and enter it into your Internet browser.

If we do not receive your completed COI by 06/17/2019, we will assume that you are no longer interested in an NHSC LRP award and your application may be withdrawn from consideration. If you elect to apply in the future, you must submit a new application during our next application cycle for first-time participants and compete with other providers based on program requirements in effect at that time.

If you have any questions, please contact the Customer Care Center at 1-800-221-9393 (TTY: 1-877-897-9910) Monday through Friday (except federal holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.

Sincerely,
National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lov3lyleslee has 4 years experience.

35 Posts; 196 Profile Views

11 minutes ago, NurseNika86 said:

Dear Applicant,

We have reviewed your FY 2019 National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program (LRP) application, and you have been selected as a finalist for an award. Please note that this is not a guarantee of an award, as NHSC LRP awards are subject to the availability of funds . 

At this time, we are requesting that you confirm or deny your continued interest in a loan repayment award by 06/17/2019. Please log into your Application Portal Account to review the information you provided on your application and verify whether the information on the Confirmation of Interest (COI) is still accurate. If the information is correct, please check the "accept" box on the COI form.

If you no longer wish to receive NHSC LRP funding, please log into your Application Portal Account and check the "decline" box on the COI. You may click on the portal link here: https://programportal.hrsa.gov:443/extranet/application/nhsclrp/ or copy the link and enter it into your Internet browser.

If we do not receive your completed COI by 06/17/2019, we will assume that you are no longer interested in an NHSC LRP award and your application may be withdrawn from consideration. If you elect to apply in the future, you must submit a new application during our next application cycle for first-time participants and compete with other providers based on program requirements in effect at that time.

If you have any questions, please contact the Customer Care Center at 1-800-221-9393 (TTY: 1-877-897-9910) Monday through Friday (except federal holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.

Sincerely,
National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program

That's awesome!! Gosh makes me really feel hopeless now though haha never received that last time and still not this time. Really hope you get it!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×