Jump to content

Lone Star Spring 2020 ADN

School Programs   (48,294 Views | 1,037 Replies)

1,126 Profile Views; 116 Posts

You are reading page 38 of Lone Star Spring 2020 ADN. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

5 Posts; 53 Profile Views

39 minutes ago, rmleal said:

Any of you applied to the LVN as back up? And got accepted?

Just wondering of the odds for me since I'm an alternate for LVN

I applied and got accepted! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 196 Profile Views

I got accepted with 7.52 pts. I’m waiting to see if I get accepted into the Rn program. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

116 Posts; 1,126 Profile Views

58 minutes ago, Jms200 said:

I got accepted with 7.52 pts. I’m waiting to see if I get accepted into the Rn program. 

If I were a bettin' man I'd say you're in with a 7.52

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 196 Profile Views

4 minutes ago, twindaddy75 said:

If I were a bettin' man I'd say you're in with a 7.52

I hope so 🤞 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 Posts; 45 Profile Views

Have yall joined the 2020 hopefuls fb group? 

 

And man i feel it too.  Im trying to ignore it with no success. 😩  2to4weeks? That sounds like a lot 

2 weeks having been yesterday and 4 being September 2nd.  Ahhh lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 196 Profile Views

I’m signed up to take pharmacology and pathophysiology this semester. How hard are these classes?I’m worried about taking them at the same time and thinking about dropping pathophysiology. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

211 Posts; 1,364 Profile Views

1 hour ago, Jms200 said:

I’m signed up to take pharmacology and pathophysiology this semester. How hard are these classes?I’m worried about taking them at the same time and thinking about dropping pathophysiology. 

I have never taken patho by its self but I heard it was not an easy class. I took pharm online so it was easy for me and my exams were online. I believe some people on here are also taking pharm as well.

18 hours ago, Yuriegas14 said:

Have yall joined the 2020 hopefuls fb group? 

 

And man i feel it too.  Im trying to ignore it with no success. 😩  2to4weeks? That sounds like a lot 

2 weeks having been yesterday and 4 being September 2nd.  Ahhh lol. 

I joined the group! I keep checking my email every hour 😞 But I do remember I got the email while I was working so hopefully tomorrow or Friday we will know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

133 Posts; 133 Profile Views

1 hour ago, Jms200 said:

I’m signed up to take pharmacology and pathophysiology this semester. How hard are these classes?I’m worried about taking them at the same time and thinking about dropping pathophysiology. 

I would say take pharmacology because I think pathophysiology is integrated into the curriculum for the integrated programs. I could be wrong though. 

I took pharmacology over the summer and it’s a lot. I had 3 exams at the testing center. Weekly quizzes were done at home. 

4 minutes ago, varango02 said:

I have never taken patho by its self but I heard it was not an easy class. I took pharm online so it was easy for me and my exams were online. I believe some people on here are also taking pharm as well.

I joined the group! I keep checking my email every hour 😞 But I do remember I got the email while I was working so hopefully tomorrow or Friday we will know!

The wait is driving me insane. Every time my email pings my heart races. They just need to send out the emails already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 Posts; 86 Profile Views

Is there a thread for the LVN tomball?

7 minutes ago, varango02 said:

I have never taken patho by its self but I heard it was not an easy class. I took pharm online so it was easy for me and my exams were online. I believe some people on here are also taking pharm as well.

I joined the group! I keep checking my email every hour 😞 But I do remember I got the email while I was working so hopefully tomorrow or Friday we will know!

What’s the name on FB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 196 Profile Views

23 minutes ago, varango02 said:

I have never taken patho by its self but I heard it was not an easy class. I took pharm online so it was easy for me and my exams were online. I believe some people on here are also taking pharm as well.

I joined the group! I keep checking my email every hour 😞 But I do remember I got the email while I was working so hopefully tomorrow or Friday we will know!

What professor did you have? My class is hybrid but I would prefer it to be all online 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 Posts; 86 Profile Views

7 minutes ago, Jms200 said:

What professor did you have? My class is hybrid but I would prefer it to be all online 

I took Corinne Noeller at North Harris during the summer. Super easy class, you were allowed 3 pages of notes for every exam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 196 Profile Views

32 minutes ago, brittbaccam said:

I took Corinne Noeller at North Harris during the summer. Super easy class, you were allowed 3 pages of notes for every exam. 

I’m signed up to take Janita Schaer and their is no reviews on rate my professor about her so I’m hoping she will be ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.