Going to be a grandfather!

Specialties CRNA

Published

Specializes in SICU, Anesthesia.

I realize this post has nothing to do with anesthesia, however, I have shared the joy of being accepted to CRNA school with all of you on this board. I wanted to share something with you even more special. I just found out my wife and I are going to be grandparents. We are truly blessed. This has been a wonderful year. I think I may have to change my name to Grampa Trauma Tom. So if anyone asks if they are too old to go to CRNA school, tell them you know someone who was a grandfather when he went through school!

Specializes in ICU, M/S,Nurse Supervisor, CNS.

Congratulations Grandpa!!!

That's really nice and so great to hear about all of yor good news!

Specializes in Inpatient Acute Rehab.

Grandparents are a wonderful thing!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!

:balloons: Congratulations!!!! :balloons:

Specializes in Critical Care,Recovery, ED.

Now trhe fun begins....Also being a grandparent is your reward (some would say revenge) for surviving the teenage years.

Congratulations Gramps!

So if anyone asks if they are too old to go to CRNA school, tell them you know someone who was a grandfather when he went through school!

:balloons: Totally inspiring!!

So if anyone asks if they are too old to go to CRNA school, tell them you know someone who was a grandfather when he went through school!

Hey, I was 40 when I graduated with my BSN and was a new nurse - so I will never say that anyone is too old to do anything!!!

Tom, what a blessing!!! An even more important calling than nursing - from the sounds of your post you and your wife will be the best grandparents; and in todays' world children need all the help that they can get.

Specializes in ICU, CM, Geriatrics, Management.

congratulations

+ Add a Comment