Jump to content

Fall 2020 El Centro Nursing Program Applicants

Pre-Nursing   (8,313 Views | 167 Replies)

318 Profile Views; 28 Posts

You are reading page 8 of Fall 2020 El Centro Nursing Program Applicants. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

39 Posts; 572 Profile Views

Good on you for turning yours in early! Now it’s just a 3 month waiting game. I’m aiming on turning mine in by next Friday. I’m glad you pointed out the information about the flu shot because I was worried about getting proof of mine since I had mine done at work.

I made a 94.4 on my HESI the other day so I’m feeling optimistic. I’m sure you’ll get in with 36 points, I think the cut off for last semester was 28 points. I could be wrong though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 90 Profile Views

Hey guys I am applying to El centro for the Fall 2020 semester as well. My question is after yall completed yall online nursing information session, how long did it take for them to send yall the nursing application. It says can take 1-2 days but it's been 2 days already. But today is a holiday so maybe they will send it tomorrow. I thought it would be like an automatic thing once u answer the questions, but it wasnt. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will also email them tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 Posts; 14 Profile Views

You may get it tomorrow. It didn’t take long at all. 
 

Wishing everyone the best!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 90 Profile Views

Okay great! Thank you! Best of luck to everyone!💕 Im super nervous. Im at 36 pts so praying thats enough to get in. Its Super competitive 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shauntil07 has 8 years experience as a CNA.

3 Followers; 576 Posts; 8,920 Profile Views

3 hours ago, dbennett30 said:

Okay great! Thank you! Best of luck to everyone!💕 Im super nervous. Im at 36 pts so praying thats enough to get in. Its Super competitive 😬

36 points is pretty good! I'm pushing to get everything done. I will do my physical exam tomorrow and then I will be castle branch complete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 90 Profile Views

Awesome!!! I need to start uploading my stuff as well. And I know it cost. But if u have everything, once u uploaded it, do it take them long verify and mark as complete?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 Posts; 572 Profile Views

13 minutes ago, dbennett30 said:

Awesome!!! I need to start uploading my stuff as well. And I know it cost. But if u have everything, once u uploaded it, do it take them long verify and mark as complete?

Normally it accepts whatever you upload within one business day. I still have to get my physical done one day this week and I will be done except turning in my application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 Posts; 572 Profile Views

So what is everyone else’s back up plan if they don’t get in? I’ve been getting anxiety about this all week 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 90 Profile Views

Well I've looked into other nursing programs as well. So I'm praying to get in somewhere. This has been a VERY LONG journey for me to even get to this point where I'm able to apply. So I wont tap out just yet if this school doesn't work out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Posts; 29 Profile Views

2 hours ago, Getwellsoon_ta said:

So what is everyone else’s back up plan if they don’t get in? I’ve been getting anxiety about this all week 😅

Honestly if I don’t get in this round I plan on reapplying next round as well, but also a few other places. I only applied to the El Centro/Northlake program this semester but I know it’s very competitive so I will finish my MICRO this semester and reapply as well as apply to a few other places for Spring 2021 if I don’t get accepted 😬😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 Posts; 318 Profile Views

I tried to get everything together to apply to Mountainview, but it was more complicated than El Centro. The shot records got me. I am taking micro and brit lit to add points for next round if I dont get accepted this time. We shall see. I am also very anxious. The wait time seems so long. Speaking of acceptance letters, are those emailed or snail mailed? Do we also get rejection notifications? 🤔

Edited by AMA1991

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Posts; 29 Profile Views

3 minutes ago, AMA1991 said:

I tried to get everything together to apply to Mountainview, but it was more complicated than El Centro. The shot records got me. I am taking micro and brit lit to add points for next round if I dont get accepted this time. We shall see. I am also very anxious. The wait time seems so long. Speaking of acceptance letters, are those emailed or snail mailed? Do we also get rejection notifications? 🤔

Last semester it was emailed To the email on your econnect acct.. You will get either an acceptance or rejection letter. If accepted there will be a follow up email that evening or the next day or so with all information regarding your orientation etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.