Hello from ItalyRegister Today!
- by alenorby Jul 8, '04Hello I am Alessandro from Italy.
Excuse me for some wrong way of write, is many time I don't speak and write in your language.
I'm a italian RN with many experience in emergency and mountain rescue, now I am a psychiatric nurse in Trieste north-east of Italy near Slovenia.
The first time a Italian write into your forum?
- 1,102 Views
- Jul 8, '04 by gwenithWelcome from Australia. Don't worry about your language if we don't understand we will ask - no problems. We have nurses from all over the world looking in on this forum!!!
- Jul 8, '04 by TweetyGreetings from the USA. There are people from all over the world who post here. Welcome!
- Jul 8, '04 by suzy253Hiya and a warm welcome to you!
- Jul 8, '04 by RN4NICUWelcome!
- Jul 8, '04 by alenorbyI am looking for some notice about continous eduationals system program for RN in your state.
Do you use it?
We have a point system, we need 50 point in a year, and in every event they give a certificate with some point.
It's a new system and there are some chaos.
We don't know well what we will do whit point.
- Jul 8, '04 by gwenithWe don't have continuous education but we must attest each year that we are working ot improve knowledge and skills and are audited regularly.
- Jul 8, '04 by DavidFRBuon giorno, and nice to see an Italian on the forum!
- Jul 8, '04 by suzanne4Welcome from the Far East............................
(I am actually an American RN living and working in Bangkok)
- Jul 8, '04 by hypnotic_nurseWelcome! I was lucky enough to visit your beautiful country last December. Here in Oklahoma, we do not currently have to have continuing education. But other states do.