Cedars Sinai Feb 2018 New Grad

Nurses New Nurse

Published

Didn't see a thread for this yet so here it is. I believe the application is still open, despite supposedly capping it at 200 applicants. Anyone else here apply?

Not sure if I missed something but was the app simply just making your profile and uploading your docs to it? I feel like it was a very short and I'm paranoid I'm missing something lol. It is listed under jobs I applied to though..

Hope to hear some updates!

on the website it says that they're going to keep it open for a few days, but only look at the first 200 apps. How quickly do you think 200 apps were capped?

Thanks for starting this!

I saw that about the first 200 applicants. I wish they would just close it when it capped out at 200. @chocolatebuns, BSN, RN I believe thats all I did for the application too. I don't know anyone who applied so I will keep checking this for updates/ post if I hear of anything.

Good Luck!

I assumed they were gonna close it if after the 200 ): now i'm scared i didn't even make the 200 cut lol do you know when the listing was initially posted?

@1

welp just already got rejection..

welp just already got rejection..

SAME! I mean did they even look at our resumes. On to the next I suppose.

GOOD LUCK!

Maybe we had already missed the 200 cap? Good luck!

Hi everyone,

I too wish that their system could've closed out when it reached 200--instead of us going through this guessing game. To give some perspective, I applied at 12:30am PST on 11/30/17. I received an email today saying that my resume has been reviewed and has been submitted for consideration to the department.

Good luck pinkuu! I submitted at 2:03pm PST on 11/30 so I'm guessing I did miss the 200 mark :/

Specializes in Emergency.

I applied 11/29 evening and I just received an email saying my app was submitted for consideration. My friend applied 12/1 and received the submittal email as well. Not sure how that cap worked because I feel like it would hit 200 fairly quickly since us LA new grads are so desperate!

I applied to the last cohort and didnt make it past their super hard assessments! Crossing my fingers for this time around!

Hm thats interesting since I thought they also said anybody who applied or interviewed with them within the last 12 months wont be considered? But regardless, best of luck to you!

edit: asked HR a couple questions just now and was told that the job was supposedly taken down after right after 200 applicants.

Specializes in Emergency.

Oh are you serious? Awkward. I didnt know that.

I just filled out the questionairre, and it asked if I had applied/interviewed before, so we shall see if i get excluded.

+ Add a Comment