Jump to content

Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital RN Residency July 2020

Posted

Specializes in Critical care. Has 2 years experience.

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to start a forum where we could keep each other updated on the Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital RN Residency program starting in July 2020.

Good luck to all!

Hi! Mine says under consideration updated June 4th

BYO_RN, ADN

Specializes in Critical care. Has 2 years experience.

@angelicaa mine too! It says in the application that they will be sending out notifications for interviews starting June 15th.
I think because the program starts early they have to decide relatively quickly.
good luck to us! 🙂

BYO_RN, ADN

Specializes in Critical care. Has 2 years experience.

@angelicaa hey hun do you happen to have the name of the recruiter for the new grads?

Or does anyone else know the recruiters email that is processing the applications?

On 6/14/2020 at 5:47 PM, BYO_RN said:

@angelicaa hey hun do you happen to have the name of the recruiter for the new grads?

Or does anyone else know the recruiters email that is processing the applications?

Hi sorry I don’t have the recruiter name 😞

BYO_RN, ADN

Specializes in Critical care. Has 2 years experience.

1 hour ago, angelicaa said:

Hi sorry I don’t have the recruiter name 😞

Have you heard from them at all? On their website they state that they will begin calling for interview on June 15th, and I saw a post on fb that someone had already received a call for an interview. I am thinking of reaching out to get a recruiters email. I will keep you updated ❤️

3 minutes ago, BYO_RN said:

Have you heard from them at all? On their website they state that they will begin calling for interview on June 15th, and I saw a post on fb that someone had already received a call for an interview. I am thinking of reaching out to get a recruiters email. I will keep you updated ❤️

I saw that on fb too. I think we shouldn’t worry too much, it said they wouldn’t be reaching out until this week at the earliest!

BYO_RN, ADN

Specializes in Critical care. Has 2 years experience.

Just now, j24og said:

I saw that on fb too. I think we shouldn’t worry too much, it said they wouldn’t be reaching out until this week at the earliest!

I know! I try not to check that stuff too often to try and just continue my normal life while waiting 😄