Hello - What state are you from? - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 29, '04 by mhullI work in a small hospital in North Carolina, and live in "Mayberry"
- Dec 2, '04 by ButchQuote from KimRN41514Hello Kim,Hi.. just an attempt to get to know folks better. Am curious as to what state you practice in. West Virginia here.
I don't practice yet. I'm going to start school in January. I'm in Florida.
- Dec 8, '04 by obliviousRNoregon here - way out in the desert of Eastern Oregon (full of rain and snow right now)
- Dec 8, '04 by HopegirlI'm still taking pre-reqs and live in San Diego, CA.
- Dec 27, '04 by ottisI live in middle Georgia in a town so small that we have one blinking caution light. Welcome aboard.
- Dec 27, '04 by KimRN41514Quote from luvrnDo you work @ CAMC?Charleston WV area here!!!!!!
- Dec 27, '04 by Ari RNI work in lower Manhattan (New York City)
By the way it snowed here in the city last night.
First significant snowfall. (Only about 2")
- Feb 1, '05 by AnerooQuote from mhullWhoo! Go Mt. Airy! We used to drive thru there to get to my Grandma's house in VA. Live in eastern NC, but live in one of the bigger cities here. We have a huge hospital. But then, there is a bigger town (Marine base is there), with smaller hospital. I guess because we're affiliated with a university... -AI work in a small hospital in North Carolina, and live in "Mayberry"
- Feb 3, '05 by CRNA SomedayGrand Coulee Dam, WA here.
Kim, I was born in and lived in WV until I was 10. Half of my family is still there (around Beckley & Charleston). I grew up in Lewisburg.
Quote from KimRN41514Hi.. just an attempt to get to know folks better. Am curious as to what state you practice in. West Virginia here.
- Feb 3, '05 by BeccaRNI live in the middle of no where in Central Illinois surrounded by cornfields and pastures. I work in St. Louis. The nurses I work with just can't believe I have to drive 30 minutes to get to a fast food restaurant or Wal-Mart.