Online Adn to BSNRegister Today!
- by jodyangel Feb 7Ok I'm looking into an online program...any recommendations?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814129©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Feb 7 by Kara RN BSNI'm currently enrolled in University of Phoenix online MSN program but I have heard good things about their BSN program. Go over to the Online Education forum here on all nurses and see what other schools are out there. Good luck
- Feb 7 by jodyangelThanks!!
- Feb 11 by Not_A_Hat_PersonI'm seriously considering Anna Maria College's Online RN-BSN. It's a small Catholic school just outside Worcester, MA, with a very good reputation locally (I grew up not far from Worcester). The program is completely online, and the people I've encountered so far have been very helpful. Classes are $425 per credit, which is cheaper than my local state U.
- Feb 12 by twinmommy+2I'm currently in American Public University System (actually the American Military University which is a part of APUS), their rates are really reasonable, and I havn't had any trouble. They are accredited. I think its right around $250/credit hour, I'm spending around $3000 a semester.