Who Would Like To Be Part Of The Lose Weight And Get Healthy Team?!
- 0Mar 22, '07 by Batman24A few of us were commenting that we need to lose a significant amount of weight. Let's team up and cheer each other on to lose weight, exercise, and get healthy!! We can do it!! umpiron:
We can take it 5 or 10 pounds at a time so those of us with a lot to lose won't get discouraged. We can officially start April 1st so everyone can prepare and get their last binges out of the way. :roll
Everyone is welcome!! Let's take back control of our lives and get healthy!! Who is in?!
- 0Mar 22, '07 by CherishI'm in. I'm currently on a new life plan (aka diet) to improve my health and image. I'm trying to bring sexy back! So I will join in this challenge and will be looking towards everyone for guidance and support.
Just a tip for those who need some help (like me) check out http://www.sparkpeople.com its a GREAT FREE site.
I'm aiming to reduce 5-10 % of current weight till I get to my goal weight. So I'm taking mini-goal steps to the big goal (35lbs).Last edit by Cherish on Mar 22, '07
- 0Mar 22, '07 by leesespiecescount me in too! i lost 30+ pounds last year and quit smoking last summer (great right?) well, quitting smoking has helped me put on all that 30 pounds plus a little:angryfire i'm pretty much disgusted with it and i've been starting to smoke again.........
tried the low-carb thing for a while, thats how i lost the weight last time. but i cannot handle all that fat and grease anymore!!!!! it's been hard to diet/exercise while in nursing school, but i will be done in 7 weeks! i want to look good when i start my career, and feel good too!
so we're starting april 1st huh?!! ok!!!!!!
- 0Mar 22, '07 by Lilnurse0803Ok, I am no longer a nursing student so would I be out of line to join this thread as well? I need to lose 35-40 lbs so that my sexy is back and better than ever. I need to get myself ready for the rigors of 12 hour night shifts and want to look sleek in my light blue scrubs. I need my body of death back. It went on a 10 year hiatus and now wants to come back home.
I have gone back to my weight watchers point system and although I have not rejoined the program, I am diligently watching and journaling everything I eat; I am doing the flex program. My goal is to lose 8-10 a month.
I would love to root you all on and hope that I too can offer encouragement on our wonderful journey to our lighter selves.
- 0Mar 22, '07 by medheadI want to join! I too started my own plan on Monday and so far so good! I've already lost a couple of pounds and am feeling very motivated at this point. I've got a lot of summer activities planned this year and much of it involves wearing a bathing suit...I want to be able to kick a$$ in it and not feel self conscious about it :roll So...my goal is to lose 20 lbs by mid-June. I'm looking forward to the motivation from all of you and to motivate back! I can deal with the diet, it's the exercise I need the extra push to do!!!