What was your GPA, when you got accepted into nursing school?Register Today!
This is a discussion on What was your GPA, when you got accepted into nursing school? in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... There seems to be a lot of questions on how important GPA is to get into a program. So I decided...by Kimynurse Dec 27, '12There seems to be a lot of questions on how important GPA is to get into a program.
So I decided to start a thread where people can see , and average them out. We can all speculate on the importance, but to see the numbers, sometimes helps.
I hope it helps some people. I hope we all achieve our goals.
I start in January an RN program, my GPA is 4.0
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=804454©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,186 Views
- Dec 27, '12 by eatmysoxRNWhen I started nursing school in 2009, my GPA was 3.9. However my program put a lot of focus on ACT scores, in which I had a 29. I had no trouble being admitted.
- Dec 27, '12 by bubblejet50Gpa before nursing school: 3.8
Gpa during nursing school (at that school only): 2.5
Gpa after nursing school (cumulative): 3.1
I think only 4 of my 100 classmates knew what an A was during nursing school lol
- Dec 27, '12 by cgrantHello I'm new to this website. My GPA when accepted into nursing school was 3.5 , starting this spring semester
- Dec 27, '12 by cgrantNew to this website. My GPA when I was accepted into nursing program was a 3.5
- Dec 27, '12 by ssv78My GPA from undergrad 3.4
Pre reqs 3.74
Accepted into an accelerated program.
- Dec 27, '12 by AKreaderGot accepted with a 3.8, it is now a 3.4.
- Dec 27, '12 by ♪♫ in my ♥1st degree: 3.12
2nd degree: 3.94
Nursing school: 3.97
- Dec 27, '12 by HeartsOpenWidePre nursing: 3.53
Post nursing: 3.65
I actually raised my GPA in nursing school. It's easier for me to excel in subjects that interest me, and I knew that having a good GPA was required for masters programs. I have never understood the concept of " C's get degrees; it's an excuse in my opinion.
- Dec 27, '12 by kaydensmom014.0 pre nursing. I recieved a 100% in a&p, chem, and organic chem
In my last semester and its down to 3.69