What was your GPA, when you got accepted into nursing school? - Page 6Register Today!
- Dec 31, '12 by preciouspkgsMy GPA before nursing school was a 3.0 (due to some bad grades when I was younger) and currently 1/2 way through its 3.9
- Dec 31, '12 by Raggmop02Hello,
My GPA upon acceptance of the program was/is 3.97
- Dec 31, '12 by Vegan_RNI had a 4.00 when I applied
- Dec 31, '12 by SwampCat3.97 when accepted as a transfer into a BSN program
- Dec 31, '12 by ChrisMarie09First year I applied: 3.6
Second year: 3.35 (first two years were applying at a Top 10 school where I missed automatic admission out of high school by 0.02)
Third year/New school: 3.89 at new school (essentially retook everything from my previous school), around 3.5 cummulative
First semester of nursing school: 3.85, cummulative is close to 3.6
My school puts a lot of emphasis on your volunteer work, essay, and they like to see that you were working and capable of keeping your grades up.
- Jan 15 by CareQueenQuote from marinelayerThat's awesome!!!!.. :-DCongratulations! I start in May.