Most Challenging Prereq? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 14 by queseraseraMath... all maths. Mostly because I found them so boring.
- Jul 14 by Shorty11Chem. Mainly because I found it boring. Sadly, even Organic Chem was more interesting that Gen Chem! (I have a previous BS in Biology with a minor in Chem so I have taken a lot of Chem. Currently working on a BSN). It was hard for me to want to study for something I found so uninteresting. Hopefully you won't be like me in that way! I was able to pull off a B though. Some of the Bio pre-reqs are challenging, but at least I found them interesting. Much easier to study for something when you have a genuine interest in the subject. I have always loved Biology.
- Jul 14 by SopranoKrisPharmacology was the toughest pre-req for me. The volume of reading plus quizzes & med math minimums of 90% or better made it a challenge. I was taking 17 credits that semester and Pharm ate up the majority of my time.
- Jul 14 by zoe92A & P 2 was the hardest but one of the most interesting by far. Chemistry is also somewhat hard & very boring!
- Jul 14 by halfglassfullMicrobiology was hard for me.
I found Anatomy and Physiology fun and hard.
- Jul 14 by sjalvChemistry was definitely the hardest for me.
- Jul 14 by mercurysmomQuote from chanteurdelamourDing Ding Ding!!! Same here. Evening class twice a week, while working 3rd shift and nursing/pumping for my infant daughter at home...I look back and think "WHAT was I THINKING?"Statistics. lol Seriously, I hate math classes, especially nighttime classes, right after dinner....