First application submitted!!!Register Today!
- by Kendel.G Oct 11So I dropped off my first nursing school app at the mail box today (SFSU)!!! 1 in 10 chance of getting in!!! So crazy!!! Now for the waiting game!! Anyone else submitting apps?
- Oct 11 by Raider 3/1Ill be dropping mine off with the nursing department next semester. I don't know what the odds are but im well above the required GPA standards. I would say its for sure but then again I don't know, might be all nursing applicants with 4.0 GPA's that fill the class up hahahaha
- Oct 12 by swansonplaceGood Luck. Apply to many programs.
- Oct 12 by righteousjennI'm only applying to one this cohort and I turn in my app the day I go take my teas... Oct 25th. I'm nervous and scared because I have 2 prereqs left making my prereq gpa around 3.59 >.<
- Oct 12 by Mandy0728Good luck to all of you!!! I applied in June to 1 BSN program & I find out next week if I got in! So nervous!
- Oct 12 by illusion9376Good luck! I'll be applying next semester!! I hope you get in!
- Oct 14 by Kendel.GI'm applying to SFSU, CSULB, CSUCI, CSUS, U of Hawaii, CSUSM, & CSUF for nursing.
Good luck everyone!!
- Oct 14 by bluesky94Good luck everyone! Next semester, I'll be applying to FCC's nursing program.