best anatomy and physiology aid?Register Today!
- by mee9mee9 Nov 15, '12Textbook, cards, etc?
- Nov 15, '12 by Blue Felt FedoraOther than the materials provided by my school, I think what helped me the most in A&P were the flashcards I made myself. Often, the act of writing out all those flashcards helped to cement the information in my old brain.
- Nov 15, '12 by SaysfaaThe models in the science resource room.
The coloring books and prisma colored pencils.
Plain notebook paper for writing and rewriting the lists of terms - ad nauseum - in patterns so like goes with like and connections stay connected.
Plain paper or cardstock in various colors and markers for writing short lists of terms with and laying them or taping them where I will see them often.
- Nov 16, '12 by dkmamato3APR 3.0 is great - you can do lots of quizzing in there: MC's, click on structure, lab practical (writing and spelling), watch videos etc. I have found it very helpful.
- Nov 16, '12 by Jennifer0512When I was taking A&P I bought a toy skeleton from the halloween store--it actually had amazingly detailed bone anatomy. It was SO helpful to have that sort of 4D visual aid where I could actually point to the body parts. And it was super cheap!
- Nov 16, '12 by sjtrkMy A&P book came with a code to access mastering A&P online. That has been my saving grace. It has practice quiz's and practice tests. Also has games to help with lab practicals. I don't know if you can purchase access to that site separate from the book or not but I highly recommend it!
- Nov 16, '12 by AustincbQuote from sjtrkWe must have the same book LOVE that siteMy A&P book came with a code to access mastering A&P online. That has been my saving grace. It has practice quiz's and practice tests. Also has games to help with lab practicals. I don't know if you can purchase access to that site separate from the book or not but I highly recommend it!
- Nov 19, '12 by sjtrkQuote from AustincbI love it too! I don't know how those do it without it because the one week I didn't have time to study with it like I normally do I only got a 76 on my exam! Eeeek! LOL
We must have the same book LOVE that site