2014 Applicants - page 5
by hopefulRN'17 40,015 Views | 224 Comments
Hi everyone, Who here is applying for 2014? What schools are you applying to?. I am applying to BHCC for their weekend program, RCC for their evening program, and Massasoit for their evening program. Good luck to... Read More
- 1Jul 28, '13 by LosseaI plan on applying for two Fall 2014 programs in my town only (Wilmington, NC): ADN at CFCC and BSN (collaboration between CFCC and UNCW). A&P I took is nearing 4 year mark since I took it, but it should be OK. Looks like there are lots of people applying for Spring. Good luck everyone!
- 0Jul 28, '13 by TLizSI am in Texas, I am applying for the fall 2014 program at Weatherford college (they allow you to apply during your last semester of prereqs and just take the points awarded for a C in those classes...so i will be taking lower points and praying I get in). If I don't get in there I will apply the following semester there (with full points) at my current school- Tarrant County Community College and for the BSN Program at Tarleton State University and hoping I get into one of the above lol. I have to take A&P I and College algebra this fall and A&P II and Micro in the spring
- 1Jul 28, '13 by queseraseraLast time I was active on this thread was February! Whoa, I have done SO much since then.
It's getting to be -real- I am writing my essays, taking the TEAS august 23rd, and working on getting my letters of rec together for my Spring 2014 application, which is due the first week of septemeber. Still only applying to one BSN program. Hoping all of my hard work pays off!
I love to hear where you guys are at in the application process (for spring applicants)!
- 0Jul 29, '13 by illusion9376I'm going to be applying for Fall 2014 in Nevada at Western Nevada College and Truckee Meadows Community College. I'm doing AP 1&2 in the Fall, then micro over wintermester. Our application process doesn't open up until November, and ends next June. So I've got some time! Lol
- 0Jul 29, '13 by DanidelloHey all!!! Anyone applying for central piedmont community college in Charlotte nc? Last I checked with the admissions office only 20 applications were received. I'm nervous my teas scores could've been better, but my pre reqs are all complete and I did really well in all of them.
- 0Jul 29, '13 by RN in trainingQuote from Weezy24Hey weezy PM me if you have any questions about WTCC- it's where I went. I loved it! Graduated this past May, working in the OR now. Good luck!I have applied to Wake technical Communtiy college's ADN program for Spring 2014. Cannot wait to hear back from them. Have two more pre-reqs left which I will be completing this Fall, so that I will be all done if I do get in.