I Made ItRegister Today!
- by SheRN1 Nov 17, '05Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I got a call from Oakland University this morning. I Got In!!!! Finally, I can stop worrying. Just wanted to say thanks to all for the good advice and tips.
- 1,886 Views
- Nov 17, '05 by Kiwi:hatparty: :hatparty: :hatparty:
keep us up to date on how it goes for you!
may there be all green lights ahead...
- Nov 17, '05 by rn91:hatparty: CONGRADULATION!!!!!!!!!!:hatparty:
- Nov 17, '05 by TexasCCRNCongrats and welcome!!!!!
- Nov 17, '05 by Jessy_RNCongrats!
- Nov 18, '05 by burnt40Congrats. I just got into Oakland U as well. What a load off.
- Nov 18, '05 by JR816Congrats!!!!:hatparty: :hatparty: :hatparty:
What were the admission requirements for you rprogram??
- Nov 18, '05 by berrycongrats when do you start?
- Nov 18, '05 by burnt40We start fall semester 2006.
Admission requirements are pretty typical, 1 year of critical care experience. I applied with 4 years of ER experience and 1 year of cardiology clinician experience. They called me on the phone and basically told me I wouldn't get an interview without ICU experience. So I bit the bullet and left my cush job and started in the ICU last month. They granted me an interview based on the fact that I will have one year experience by the time the program starts.
OU waves the GRE if you have gpa >3.5 overall.
write a 500 to 1000 word goal statement
3.0 or above undergrad gpa
2 letters of recommendation
- Nov 19, '05 by darienblythe79Congrats, and good for you!