Excellence with Clinical now - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 16, '12 by mtsteelhorseQuote from Simply ComplicatedYou are right on with the grandfather thing. There has to be a clause for that.I have not got the email either. I'm wondering how involved this "project' is going to be. I'll have to arrange and pay for babysitting now, which gets expensive for 2 kids. Plus we were planning a trip out of state during this class, which now I can't plan because I have absolutely no info on what to expect. I understand it's a requirement for accreditation, but I would think people already so far into the program would be exempt, as it was not part of their educational plan in the start.
- Nov 16, '12 by ryanpaI just want to get done! I hate that it seems like every time you turn around they change the rules. From something as simple as getting marked off for something on a paper due to poor and unclear instructions from the instructor (not to mention it not being in the grading rubric!), to raising tuition, to this!! I feel I have come too far to just stop now and will just deal with whatever they throw at us. I am just so frustrated!!! (Thanks for letting me vent!)
- Nov 16, '12 by mtsteelhorseQuote from ryanpaVent away...that's how we all get through this, lol! Hang in there.I just want to get done! I hate that it seems like every time you turn around they change the rules. From something as simple as getting marked off for something on a paper due to poor and unclear instructions from the instructor (not to mention it not being in the grading rubric!), to raising tuition, to this!! I feel I have come too far to just stop now and will just deal with whatever they throw at us. I am just so frustrated!!! (Thanks for letting me vent!)
- Nov 16, '12 by EmJeanRNQuote from mtsteelhorseI agree and I might have been a bit harsh. I just don't think that one person has more cause to be irate than another.Life is about change but that does not negate the fact that this program is deteriorating nearly daily. I would be mad as a wet hen if I were woodsyrn. All the prep that goes into just getting accepted, juggling your life schedule, electives, etc. and now this?!!! I totally get where everyone is coming from.
Because OU has definitely been a disappointment.
- Nov 16, '12 by woodsynyYes EmJean you were a bit 'harsh' I have a right to my opinion as does everyone else, i have spent money on books and classes and been screwed up because of incompetence. i work hard for my money! Of course I will be 'angry' and 'yes' life has it's ups and downs but I am not a spring chicken and this pushes me back to try to get into programs i passed on because of OU. I agree to disagree with you. And 'yes' one person does have a right to be more harsh then others as this affected my future. I cannot even tell you the frustration I have had with OU just to get transcripts evaluated etc then to ask my advisor what nursing classes to take 'when' and gotten told people pretty much take what they want when they want. That cost me in this program.
Yes life is about 'change'
but every person DOES have a right to their own feelings and i am sure if you were in my shoes would of been mad as hell also. I have been a nurse for 30 years and been there done that. So please don't judge me or make rude remarks about my feelings. My opinion. I respect how you feel, please d the same for me. Peace out..................
- Nov 16, '12 by EmJeanRNI had no qualms with you expressing your anger. Just you posted it about 5 times on Facebook and in this thread. I think the first few times people were sympathetic. Now you are just beating a dead horse. That was my only message to you.
BTW: I am not a spring chicken either!
- Nov 16, '12 by woodsynySorry you feel that way EmJEAN,but I have read numerous posts where you have done a lot of ********,how bad OU is etc and about classes but have not commented, again your feelings and that is what boards are about. I respect how you feel, respect my feelings, that is all I ask,my message to you. People agree to disagree and 'yes' I am highly upset with OU, I have every right to be and can post as I feel like you do. I don't judge you or put you down. If you don't want to read or hear what I say, then don't. I again wonder if you were in my shoes 'what' we would of heard from you. Again your feelings and that is why we have our wonderful "freedom of speech'. End of subject for me. Have a good one!
- Nov 17, '12 by Esme12Quote from Simply ComplicatedWell said Simply Complicated!Lets drop it guys, before this thread gets deleted please.
May I also remind everyone that AN is a public board that is viewed by ANYONE and EVERYONE! including the schools. Some of you all have already recognized each other off AN then your identity can be revealed by anyone.
Also is someone is bothering you.....don't engage them, report them...or place them on ignore. We can agree to disagree and remain polite.