What's the weirdest name you've heard a patient name her baby? - Page 344Register Today!
- Oct 20, '12 by leckzieloo"Lyfe Bogarto"
- Oct 21, '12 by DeLanaHarvickWannabeRandomly discussing baby names with the boy...he suggests "Rain." His last name is pronounced "Cool." Yeah, I'm naming our kid Cool, Rain. Not happenin' bud.
My friends have a "Rocky." For serious.
- Jul 10 by losbozosMy Grand father's name is Pearle (e is strong). It''s an old name.
- Jul 11 by sarahd333When I found out what my birth mother was going to name me, I was never so glad to be adopted Onyx Acadia. My name is Sarah now. But I legally changed it to that from Courtney.
- Jul 17 by aktomeMy grandma used to do the census when it was door to door. She told me about a lady who named her daughter Female. Pronounced "Phimalay." When asked where she got that name she replied, "The doctor gave it to her when she was born."
- Jul 18 by dariahRecently I had a baby named Astryx who had big brother Spyder at home.