I couldn't get the link in apoole's post above to work so I found the page and am reposting the link:
This site takes you through all options, keeping the baby, abortion, adoption, also hits on birth defects, several religious viewpoints (both pro and anti), and on the possibility of grief and regret post abortion, as well as stories of those who felt it was the right decision. One of the very few sites I've seen that tries to cover all sides without much bias either way.
This is part of the site, I found it very interesting.
Will I regret an abortion? Self test.
Circle: 1) Not true for me
2) Somewhat true for me
3) Really true for me
1. I believe abortion is the same as murdering a born person 1 2 3
2. I am not sure if I am making the right decision 1 2 3
3. I don't want an abortion, but I have to have one 1 2 3
4. I know I will regret having an abortion 1 2 3
5. My parents are rejecting, critical, or abusive 1 2 3
6. The man involved is abusive, rejecting, and controlling 1 2 3
7. I think God will punish me for having an abortion 1 2 3
8. I will not be able to forgive myself for having an abortion 1 2 3
9. No one is giving me emotional support right now 1 2 3
10. Someone else is forcing me to have an abortion 1 2 3
11. I am never going to think about it again after it's over 1 2 3
12. I suffer from depression or diagnosed personality disorder 1 2 3
Add up your score. If it is 24 or over, you may want to do some more work, or see a counselor before you have an abortion.